Brian Flores Sues The NFL

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The NFL is tantamount to organized crime in terms of all the hush, hush, layers of reasonable doubt shit that goes on with the league office and now shit like this.

About 6 years ago they were banning players from taking part in fantasy football symposiums, now you can gamble on games in stadiums.

Please.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This loser has me rooting for Goodell and the NY Football Giants in this situation. Go figure.
Eh, I'm rooting against them. Fuck it, the race card annoys me but the NFL's bullshit and their little best friends the Giants need to burn. You know there is so much bullshit going on behind the scenes but the NFL is great at keeping the little closed on their dirty shit. I want that stuff exposed. Everyone is terrified to expose it because they know if they do the NFL and their billions of dollars will cut them out forever. We all know shady shit goes on behind the scenes though and I want a lawsuit to expose it.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I don't understand the backlash at Flores...
We've known and said forever that the Rooney rule is a joke, now Flores brings it out and he's a bad guy?
Fuck everything Rooney, yeah even Mara...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
We've known and said forever that the Rooney rule is a joke, now Flores brings it out and he's a bad guy?

If I read it correctly, he seems to be saying the problem is that they weren't sincere about the Rooney Rule.

This isn't going to take the Rooney Rule down, if anything it gets worse.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If I read it correctly, he seems to be saying the problem is that they weren't sincere about the Rooney Rule.

This isn't going to take the Rooney Rule down, if anything it gets worse.
The Rooney Rule was never really intended to be sincere though. The claim was that by simply giving an interview to a minority candidate it will put him on the radar for other teams. No one really thought that interview meant that they had to be a serious candidate for the job. I have no problem with Flores bringing that to light. It was a purely PR move.

What I think is the offensive or annoying part is claiming that he got fired and didn't get hired because he is black. Sure black coaches get fired, even after winning seasons. White coaches also get fired after winning seasons. There are more white coaches than black coaches. But there are also more black RBs than white RBs. Who gives a shit.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The Rooney Rule isn’t a joke because it doesn’t work as designed, it’s a joke because it exists in the first place.

Flores is being slammed by some because the guy is bitching about not getting a job because of discrimination. Where was the discrimination when he landed the Miami job? He’s a .500 coach, his skin color doesn’t give him a pass any more than it throws up a roadblock to his success.

Next someone is going to tell me the Jaguars organization is racist against Byron Leftwich because they wouldn’t replace Trent Baalke.

It’s 2022, not 1950.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Flores is being slammed by some because the guy is bitching about not getting a job because of discrimination. Where was the discrimination when he landed the Miami job? He’s a .500 coach, his skin color doesn’t give him a pass any more than it throws up a roadblock to his success.
Gase (a white guy) had three years in Miami and an almost identical W-L record, yet got fired. Where does he go for restitution?

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Give me a break comparing Gase and Flores, Gase was fired after back to back losing seasons and a bunch of WTF moments like drawing plays on the sidelines, nobody was surprised. Flores was fired after back to back winning seasons and the reaction on the board was total surprise.
But but but their W-L records are almost identical is BS, one had a good first season and shit after and the other had a shit 1st season and everybody thought they were heading in the right direction.

Top Bottom