Brian Flores Sues The NFL

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I don't agree with that at all. It shows that winning is priority one with him. And you can bet the players themselves appreciate that, too.
If some owners are off the table because of this, then by definition his chances are reduced.

Owners who might do ask the same thing that the Dolphins' owner did will think twice about a coach they can't control.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I gotta tell you, Brian Flores is either a tasteless moron, or he’s being represented by some idiot(s) who have no class.

Can we expect his camp to congratulate every minority hired and use that as a chance to play the eternal martyr?

I hope he never works in the league again. I’m sure Nike is chomping at the bit to hire him.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I gotta tell you, Brian Flores is either a tasteless moron, or he’s being represented by some idiot(s) who have no class.

Can we expect his camp to congratulate every minority hired and use that as a chance to play the eternal martyr?

I hope he never works in the league again. I’m sure Nike is chomping at the bit to hire him.
Fritz Pollard Alliance ain't getting it done. How about the Brian Flores Foundation?

shane

DCC 4Life

It’s the culture. This is what Black Lives Matter has turned the country into, and it’ll get a million times worse as the demographics continue to falter.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Larry Nassar wonders if he’ll ever get a job in sports medicine again, too.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
That was the only part of his lawsuit that intrigued me.

Top Bottom