Brian Flores Sues The NFL

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He can forget about ever getting another HC opportunity. No owner would be able to trust him.
I don't agree with that at all. It shows that winning is priority one with him. And you can bet the players themselves appreciate that, too.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I don't agree with that at all. It shows that winning is priority one with him. And you can bet the players themselves appreciate that, too.
He's dishing dirt on Ross and blaming racism for his troubles. That won't fly with most owners.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Unless the offer was “since you’re a black blacky I’ll pay you $100k for every loss, Black black man with dark skin that isn’t white. BLACK”, why is it racism?

I agree it’s bullshit and the guy shouldn’t have lost his job in the first place, but it looks like ownership fired him because he refused some type of order.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Unless the offer was “since you’re a black blacky I’ll pay you $100k for every loss, Black black man with dark skin that isn’t white. BLACK”, why is it racism?

I agree it’s bullshit and the guy shouldn’t have lost his job in the first place, but it looks like ownership fired him because he refused some type of order.
Two different things...
1)Dishing on Miami offering $$$ for losses
2)Sueing NYG for hiring white coach (Daboll) over him for being black.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Flores is a piece of shit. Hope this sorry entitled scumbag never gets hired again.
What makes him a POS though? I get how this is dubious in a way, but POS is harsh unless I am unaware of something.

The only thing that was mentioned when he was fired was a "toxic" environment, but very little in terms of specifics.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
What makes him a POS though? I get how this is dubious in a way, but POS is harsh unless I am unaware of something.

The only thing that was mentioned when he was fired was a "toxic" environment, but very little in terms of specifics.
I’m wondering if he got his last job because the NFL was racist then too?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Because that is some serious race baiting bullshit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Because that is some serious race baiting bullshit.
Accusing a process of being racist is not the same as race-baiting. The Rooney Rule is asinine. You can see token interviews all over the place.

Top Bottom