Brian Flores Sues The NFL

data

Forbes #1
:lol

So Belichick texts Brian to congratulate him, but sends it to the wrong Brian who hasn't had his interview yet for said position.

That's like texting your wife a message meant for your side-piece.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

So Belichick texts Brian to congratulate him, but sends it to the wrong Brian who hasn't had his interview yet for said position.

Yeah that's a great comparison.

data

Forbes #1
Yeah that's a great comparison.
How has nobody invented a text-double checker? Or at least a 10-second delay?

The 'oh shit' text is probably the most prevalent whoopsie going on in the world right now. And with these 60+ year old people...man. Just asking for trouble.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
How has nobody invented a text-double checker? Or at least a 10-second delay?

The 'oh shit' text is probably the most prevalent whoopsie going on in the world right now. And with these 60+ year old people...man. Just asking for trouble.

If you're stupid enough to not be paying attention to who you're texting, you deserve to take a big bite of the shit sandwich you've just made for yourself.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Racism is pretty much dead. People try and use racism as a crutch or an excuse for shortcomings.

2008 and 2012 America elected a black POTUS. Four years later America is supposedly racist because it elected Donald Trump. What happened in 2008 and 2012? Did the racist people forget to be racist?

Brian Flores becomes head coach for the Miami Dolphins in 2019 while being black, nothing to see here.

Brian Flores goes 24-24 as head coach in Miami. Brian Flores interviews for a few jobs and doesn’t get a job as HC. TEH RACISMS!!

It’s time for society to point out the hypocrisy and shut cries of racism down when people don’t get their way.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Hey honey...you awake?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The deep seeded anger really shows through. I guess it’s a product of being taught on some level that you are less than.

Skin color is mainly something that black people and white liberals are super hung up on. It’s like, are we supposed to move on at some point and become just people instead of categories? I’m here to fight with my black brothers and sisters against true injustice when I see it. I don’t see it in the NFL.

Top Bottom