Abortion... yeah or nah?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I am not indulging in your inane conspiracy theories other than to suggest that Big Pharma was not pleased with Trump policies.
You can look up the proposed bills. The right has put up clean bills twice I know of to make it otc and both times the left voted it down cause they wouldnt agree to riders on it that just sent money to their donors....

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You can look up the proposed bills. The right has put up clean bills twice I know of to make it otc and both times the left voted it down cause they wouldnt agree to riders on it that just sent money to their donors....
KUNSPEERASY!!!

:panic

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I am not indulging in your inane conspiracy theories other than to suggest that Big Pharma was not pleased with Trump policies.
It's not a theory. Pay attention.

Cotton

Staff member
This is correct.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Do you remember the name of the bill? I would like to research this.

Edit: Never mind, I found it.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member

Real classy.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah it's all over Facebook.
And, what's stupid about it is I agree with a lot of those cases. So, they think they are having a take when the vast majority of Americans agree with most of those.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And, what's stupid about it is I agree with a lot of those cases. So, they think they are having a take when the vast majority of Americans agree with most of those.
Roe v. Wade did nothing to ban those abortions. They should be exceptions to any total ban on abortions in any state.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So a kid shared a facebook pro abortion meme.....how is this news.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
Cry me a fucking River. The left owned the Courts ever since Dictator Roosevelt ruled America, from the 1930s all the way until the mid 90s Republican Revolution in 1994. Now they can have a taste for a half century.
It is going to be glorious to watch.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

What does this even fucking mean? Abortion disproportionately kills black babies? I agree, and it needs to stop. I know, I'm racist and shit wanting more black people.
hopefully he helps them move out of the red states.

Top Bottom