Abortion... yeah or nah?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
That’s what I’m hoping all of this leads to. Mass exodus of liberals to what they consider progressive states.

Let them all live in places like SF and shitholes like New York, Washington, and Oregon.
That would be perfect. Let states like California and New York take them in. They still only get their set number of electoral votes. Hopefully enough of them move out of the swing states to tip the scales in our favor. With the added bonus of less of them voting in our state elections.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
That would be perfect. Let states like California and New York take them in. They still only get their set number of electoral votes. Hopefully enough of them move out of the swing states to tip the scales in our favor. With the added bonus of less of them voting in our state elections.
Number of electoral votes change over time based on population. Still just two senators though :)

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Number of electoral votes change over time based on population. Still just two senators though :)
Right. But it would take awhile. At least one election cycle I'd think, before the population census could catch up.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

He ain’t the only one.
My understanding is Ohio's abortion laws would have allowed her to have an abortion in-state. So, it is a lie. What's the issue? That she wasn't raped?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
My understanding is Ohio's abortion laws would have allowed her to have an abortion in-state. So, it is a lie. What's the issue? That she wasn't raped?
The lie is what that there was a complete denial of the case when it came out. Like it didn't happen.

You know. "Fake News" baked up by the Evil Lib Media.

Cotton

Staff member
The lie is what that there was a complete denial of the case when it came out. Like it didn't happen.

You know. "Fake News" baked up by the Evil Lib Media.
No, the fucking lie was that she had to be transported across state lines to get an abortion because Roe v Wade. That was the lie. I don't deny she was raped. Although, I have seen no evidence she was raped.

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, and if you still don't think the media is lying to you, I'm not sure I can any further legitimate conversations with you.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Although, I have seen no evidence she was raped.
The illegal has admitted raping her twice now I saw earlier, and of course the liberal Judge he went before refused to hold him without bond

Cotton

Staff member
The illegal has admitted raping her twice now I saw earlier, and of course the liberal Judge he went before refused to hold him without bond
Unreal. But, you know, the "baked up by the Evil Lib Media." and stuff. I know for a fact she could have gotten an abortion in Ohio. But, damn, she had to cross state lines and was in danger and shit. It's ridiculous how stupid this has gotten. And it started 50 years ago.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Oh, and if you still don't think the media is lying to you, I'm not sure I can any further legitimate conversations with you.
Are you really taking yourself seriously?

Of course the media lies. All advertising lies. All politicians lie.

The key is to be smart enough to apply your own filters and attempt balance.

Cotton

Staff member
Are you really taking yourself seriously?

Of course the media lies. All advertising lies. All politicians lie.

The key is to be smart enough to apply your own filters and attempt balance.
"You know. "Fake News" baked up by the Evil Lib Media."

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
So what makes some random WGAS Twitter user's version of the events more credible than the media's?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
more credible than the media's?
I have no idea about who or what this rando twitter person is, but this part right here is enough for me to be skeptical. Credible and media do not go together any more. For either side.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I have no idea about who or what this rando twitter person is, but this part right here is enough for me to be skeptical. Credible and media do not go together any more. For either side.
Saying that all media isn't credible just because of a handful of bad apples seems odd. When a few cops go rogue and are in the news for the wrong reasons, don't you guys chastise people who label all cops bad?

In the case of the story with the 10 year old rape victim, I'm going to believe the media over Twitter Boy's because the media's story has proven to be factual.....the rapist was arrested and dragged in front of a judge. Unless you believe that whole arrest & courtroom thing to be a fabricated lib production with hired actors.

All this Twitter user has is some random conspiracy theory that he probably ran across while browsing some sketchy far-right message forum.

Top Bottom