Abortion... yeah or nah?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
According to the Indianapolis Star article that I read, she sad she received a call from a colleague in Ohio after RvW was reversed. It reads as though the girl was already past 6 weeks pregnant when the doctor was first notified about the issue. The blurb is copied below.
There is a rape exception tho

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
As usual, a lot of posturing about nothing.

Apparently all the Indianapolis Star journalist did was a simple public records request. Something the AG could've done before hopping in front of cameras.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Apparently all the Indianapolis Star journalist did was a simple public records request. Something the AG could've done before hopping in front of cameras.

That's not the issue, she disclosed the abortion but not the rape and she has a history of doing it

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Like jsmith said, it isn't about reporting the abortion. It's about not reporting the rape and then somehow creating the lie that she couldn't have an abortion in Ohio. It's all theater.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
So even if the Ohio police already knew about the rape she still had to report it in Indiana?

I've read that the family reported the rape around Jun 22. Seems unnecessary to have to double tap LE about the same case.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So even if the Ohio police already knew about the rape she still had to report it in Indiana?

I've read that the family reported the rape around Jun 22. Seems unnecessary to have to double tap LE about the same case.
The Dr is required to report it

Cotton

Staff member

She was the original attending physician, so yeah.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
She was the original attending physician, so yeah.
And again, she has a history of not doing it which is why she is probably about to lose her license

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’ll never understand why people have sex with kids.

They aren’t even attractive.

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

Cotton

Staff member

Lunatics.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Saying that all media isn't credible just because of a handful of bad apples seems odd. When a few cops go rogue and are in the news for the wrong reasons, don't you guys chastise people who label all cops bad?

In the case of the story with the 10 year old rape victim, I'm going to believe the media over Twitter Boy's because the media's story has proven to be factual.....the rapist was arrested and dragged in front of a judge. Unless you believe that whole arrest & courtroom thing to be a fabricated lib production with hired actors.

All this Twitter user has is some random conspiracy theory that he probably ran across while browsing some sketchy far-right message forum.
To be fair, there is far more evidence that the majority of the media is lies/propaganda than there is that the majority of cops are evil.

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I do not agree with a national ban. Even as much as I abhor abortions, it should be left up to the states.
I also have no issue with it. Just don’t get the flip flop from Graham.

Top Bottom