Abortion... yeah or nah?

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
I do not agree with a national ban. Even as much as I abhor abortions, it should be left up to the states.
While I would love a national abortion ban, it's pretty uncertain whether a national ban would pass muster, constitutionally speaking.
Same goes for a national abortion rights bill. That said, if the Republicans take back Congress and the white house, they'll probably try regardless.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

We offered over and over a 12 week ban like most other countries have but no, they insisted on up until birth. Reap what you sow

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

We offered over and over a 12 week ban like most other countries have but no, they insisted on up until birth. Reap what you sow
That was hilarious. Unintentional parody indeed. :lol:lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
So in the very first scene, he gets the news and looks at this sweet little girl and is about to cry because his first thought is... she might not be able to get unlimited abortions when she grows up? Is that right? :doh

Cotton

Staff member
So in the very first scene, he gets the news and looks at this sweet little girl and is about to cry because his first thought is... she might not be able to get unlimited abortions when she grows up? Is that right? :doh
That's what they intended. But, someone who is not an evil fuckface would view it as, "Thank god I didn't abort that child".

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That's what they intended. But, someone who is not an evil fuckface would view it as, "Thank god I didn't abort that child".
Exactly. That's why I was confused at first. Who looks at a little girl of that age and thinks of her getting abortions? Gross.

Cotton

Staff member
Exactly. That's why I was confused at first. Who looks at a little girl of that age and thinks of her getting abortions? Gross.
It's fucking disgusting. That's where Hollywood is now, but they are paying for it. Thankfully.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Fucking wow.

Top Bottom