Abortion... yeah or nah?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't give a damn if two homos get married. How does it affect me? My entire political stance is you do whatever the fuck you want (as long as it's legal) so long as it doesn't affect me or my family.
But wut if yer kids see the homos and it makes them homos?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
But wut if yer kids see the homos and it makes them homos?
If my kids turn homo just by seeing other homos, then they were homos to begin with.

Cotton

Staff member

Jesus Christ.

Cotton

Staff member

I love this woman. And she is 100% right. Here is my daughter, and she absolutely makes this world a brighter place.

IMG_1558.JPEG

Cotton

Staff member

Spot fucking on. It will never be enough for them, and when they start fucking with our kids or money our side will eventually fight back. And we won't stop until either we are dead or our enemies surrender. It's that damn simple. Don't fucking poke the bear.

Cotton

Staff member

Yes, conservatives want the government to have full control of our lives. :picard

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I love this woman. And she is 100% right. Here is my daughter, and she absolutely makes this world a brighter place.

View attachment 692322
Yeah fuck anyone that thinks a child with a defect doesn't deserve to be born. That shit is disgusting.

I get if a child is in the uterus and has no chance of survival but beyond that to suggest abortion is the solution is way beyond offensive.

Not the same thing but my daughter has undergone 3 heart surgeries in her young life to correct a heart defect. I couldn't dream of a parent saying oh well, flawed, let's try again. I know my life is better because of my daughter and I know you feel the same way.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah fuck anyone that thinks a child with a defect doesn't deserve to be born. That shit is disgusting.

I get if a child is in the uterus and has no chance of survival but beyond that to suggest abortion is the solution is way beyond offensive.

Not the same thing but my daughter has undergone 3 heart surgeries in her young life to correct a heart defect. I couldn't dream of a parent saying oh well, flawed, let's try again. I know my life is better because of my daughter and I know you feel the same way.
I am so glad your daughter is good now. People are just really stupid or misled. It's sad at a minimum.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

What a sick twisted bitch. Also pretty sure it's illegal to mail biohazard material

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

What a sick twisted bitch. Also pretty sure it's illegal to mail biohazard material
Yes. Mailing that type of thing is against the law. It is a biohazard, and she could actually be charged. To what extent, I don't know. But I hope they make an example of this fucking idiot and give her everything and anything they can think of. And publicize the ever livin' shit out of it.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
Yes. Mailing that type of thing is against the law. It is a biohazard, and she could actually be charged. To what extent, I don't know. But I hope they make an example of this fucking idiot and giver her everything and anything they can think of. And publicize the ever livin' shit out of it.
I agree, but you know it ain't happening.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Spot fucking on. It will never be enough for them, and when they start fucking with our kids or money our side will eventually fight back. And we won't stop until either we are dead or our enemies surrender. It's that damn simple. Don't fucking poke the bear.

When the right decides to get violent back at them, it'll be over quickly and they won't know wtf hit them.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
These fucking morons tried to pull something like this in any town in western North Dakota or eastern Montana, they’d be facing hundreds… thousands of very pissed off, well armed country folk. And it would not end well for them. And I’d bet the same would happen every where else they think there would be an easy, small town target all across this country.

Without a doubt.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I mean if you have an affair at least be responsible enough to make sure to use a condom.
The right has put up a few bills trying to make bc pills otc but it didn't include kickbacks to the drug co's so the left keeps voting it down

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The right has put up a few bills trying to make bc pills otc but it didn't include kickbacks to the drug co's so the left keeps voting it down
I am not indulging in your inane conspiracy theories other than to suggest that Big Pharma was not pleased with Trump policies.

Top Bottom