Abortion... yeah or nah?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

It's only racist when you do it.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m hopeful that the two most recent rulings will go a long way with helping keep red states red and liberals the fuck out of them.

I’m reading headlines about how only wealthy Texans(really any states that value life) will be able to have abortions. Is that a fact? Well, how about taking your liberal baby killing broke ass to California or New York and stay there?

Go where your values are valued. Get the fuck out of states that Don’t align with those values. It’s like a movie, if you don’t like it, get up and leave.

Faggots.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Also, I guess the vote was 5-4, which means Roberts didn’t vote to overturn Roe.

Bush was a complete disaster who’s only real value was saving this country from Al Gore and John Kerry.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Also, I guess the vote was 5-4, which means Roberts didn’t vote to overturn Roe.

Bush was a complete disaster who’s only real value was saving this country from Al Gore and John Kerry.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I’m waiting for the first governor to announce that if someone needs an abortion so bad that they’d travel to another state, they ought to just take their shit and stay when they get there.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Please, baby Jesus, let this happen.
People are so spread out there they might get the first target if they are lucky and choose the one person in the county with no guns, word spreads quick tho and most rural people have an arsenal and if it's relayed you hurt anyone living there...good luck

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I’m hopeful that the two most recent rulings will go a long way with helping keep red states red and liberals the fuck out of them.

I’m reading headlines about how only wealthy Texans(really any states that value life) will be able to have abortions. Is that a fact? Well, how about taking your liberal baby killing broke ass to California or New York and stay there?

Go where your values are valued. Get the fuck out of states that Don’t align with those values. It’s like a movie, if you don’t like it, get up and leave.

Faggots.

Hadn't thought of that. That would be a nice unintended (or intended) consequence.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Please, baby Jesus, let this happen.
These fucking morons tried to pull something like this in any town in western North Dakota or eastern Montana, they’d be facing hundreds… thousands of very pissed off, well armed country folk. And it would not end well for them. And I’d bet the same would happen every where else they think there would be an easy, small town target all across this country.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
These fucking morons tried to pull something like this in any town in western North Dakota or eastern Montana, they’d be facing hundreds… thousands of very pissed off, well armed country folk. And it would not end well for them. And I’d bet the same would happen every where else they think there would be an easy, small town target all across this country.
No kidding, those folks would fight back and it wouldn't end well at all for the protestors.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
No kidding, those folks would fight back and it wouldn't end well at all for the protestors.
If they tried this, the people would fight back. Then the police/military would have no choice but get involved, and you’d start seeing policemen and soldiers making their choice. To actually fire on their own country men, or walk away. And I’d bet anything the vast majority would do the latter. And this very well could touch off the civil war type actions the left really, REALLY doesn’t want if they are being honest with themselves. They would be overwhelmed.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Watching the liberal meltdown is th e eat entertainment I’ve had since 2016 election night.

“We’ll who exactly gets rights in America?!?!?!”

Uh, everyone? Abortion has ever been a “right”, it’s just been lawful. Nowhere in the constitution does it lay out the right to have an abortion.

The funny thing is, if it were a right, it would be THE only right that is/was subsidized by the government.

I wish I could have some sympathy for the left in spots, but I just can’t. They are predicting that gay marriage is the next big decision. Fuckin A. I’m not against gay marriage at all, but this is war.

Fuck all of their progress.

Cotton

Staff member
Does anyone give a shit that gay people can marry? I've always been totally ok with it.
I don't give a damn if two homos get married. How does it affect me? My entire political stance is you do whatever the fuck you want (as long as it's legal) so long as it doesn't affect me or my family.

Cotton

Staff member
They are delusional if they think small town in rural areas are an easy target. Quite the opposite. A small police force doesn't mean not protected. By any stretch. Small towns down south or in other rural areas are more well protected than any cities in this nation.

Top Bottom