The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Jesus Christ, man.

Cotton

Staff member
JJT quoted the above tweet with "yanno". This tweet was in response to him. His reply.... "k".

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Jesus Christ, man.
I have come to the conclusion that everything is now deemed racist.

Cotton

Staff member
I have come to the conclusion that everything is now deemed racist.
Yep, it's diluted down to the point that is means nothing now.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I think that sports is an escape from real life for almost everyone who watches. Most don't want to mess with having to hear about social issues during their break from reality. I don't think that it is really healthy but it certainly isn't racist. I mean, how many times have we asked our kids/wife to move out of the way if the TV or asked them to shut up during the game? I've done it at least 500 times.

I mean, men build shrines in their houses dedicated to their teams and escaping from reality. I wish that those who are pushing social agendas during sports would understand that we are ignoring our wives for this, so why would we want to listen to someone else nagging us about responsibility during this time?

Cotton

Staff member
I think that sports is an escape from real life for almost everyone who watches. Most don't want to mess with having to hear about social issues during their break from reality. I don't think that it is really healthy but it certainly isn't racist. I mean, how many times have we asked our kids/wife to move out of the way if the TV or asked them to shut up during the game? I've done it at least 500 times.

I mean, men build shrines in their houses dedicated to their teams and escaping from reality. I wish that those who are pushing social agendas during sports would understand that we are ignoring our wives for this, so why would we want to listen to someone else nagging us about responsibility during this time?
I have seen more than once someone on Twitter tell Andrew Brandt to "stick to sports", and he is whiter than me. It's a stupid narrative, and a very dangerous one. What we need to "stick to" are the actually race issues we have and not these made up ones.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
An example of racism:

Not an example of racism:

"I just wanta watch the game."

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This post is racist. And sexist.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm a big fan/practitioner of sexism.
Me, too. Men should act like men and women should act like women. Quit trying to be what you aren't. And, society, shut the fuck up.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom