jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
According to him... ya'll racist.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I sometimes think the far left get together and brainstorm on how to be the most outrageous person on the planet, and then go out in public and compete for the award.

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

Good lord.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

:lol

Good lord.
Yeah, I'm not gonna watch all that dumb shit. How about giving us the condensed version?

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah, I'm not gonna watch all that dumb shit. How about giving us the condensed version?
They were demanding that they not have to take an exam because they were too "stressed out" and "unable to focus" to study for the exam because of the earthquake in Mexico, et al.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
On the other side of things, it is pretty sickening watching all these big shot male actors coming out with their excuses for not knowing about or claiming ignorance of decades of shameful, criminal behavior by a guy that even I suspected was a huge pile of fucking human garbage in Harvey Weinstein.

His behavior has been brought up years earlier by braver people like Tina Fey, Seth MacFarlane, and even the show Entourage.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I hate to pick on the victims, but they put a lot of other women at risk by taking payoffs or not speaking up

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I hate to pick on the victims, but they put a lot of other women at risk by taking payoffs or not speaking up
It is hard to speak up when a guy that was as powerful as he was in Hollywood can make sure you never work again.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:picard

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
It is hard to speak up when a guy that was as powerful as he was in Hollywood can make sure you never work again.
It is called rape enabling by many people who chose money and career over the right thing. I'm not buying the from everyone involved from top to bottom. Nope.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
On the other side of things, it is pretty sickening watching all these big shot male actors coming out with their excuses for not knowing about or claiming ignorance of decades of shameful, criminal behavior by a guy that even I suspected was a huge pile of fucking human garbage in Harvey Weinstein.

His behavior has been brought up years earlier by braver people like Tina Fey, Seth MacFarlane, and even the show Entourage.

Democrats/liberals still took his money though.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

:picard
Why would you even publish such fucking retardation?

Top Bottom