The Outrage Thread

Smitty

DCC 4Life
George Hw Bush, at 93 and confined to a wheel chair, is being accused of sexual assault. Told a dirty joke and patted a woman on the backside.

That sick fuck! This has gone too far!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
George Hw Bush, at 93 and confined to a wheel chair, is being accused of sexual assault. Told a dirty joke and patted a woman on the backside.

So yeah, welcome to outrage from eight hours ago.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Sexual Assault! He hand raped her!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If I could choose a superpower, it’d be the ability to transform into a woman’s toilet.

Catch me at the Neiman Marcus.
This is the outrage thread. Go start a gross out thread, Phyllis.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Now another broad is claiming one armed G.H.W.B. told her a dirty joke and grabbed her ass.

Get. The. Fuck. Over. Yourselves.

I swear to God, this kind of fucking shit will desensitize people to actual and really harmful harassment and assault.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Now another broad is claiming one armed G.H.W.B. told her a dirty joke and grabbed her ass.

I swear to God, this kind of fucking shit will desensitize people to actual and really harmful harassment and assault.
Yep, he's senile old and has Parkinsons....but sure #metoo

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This is doing nothing but hurting real issues. Just like claiming racism about hot coffee at McDonalds.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
ugh, another mudshark trying to get back at her daddy

Cotton

Staff member
ugh, another mudshark trying to get back at her daddy
Extremely racist. Dude, you can keep those kinds of comments the fuck off this board.

Cotton

Staff member
Nevwr heard of this term, but is it any different than calling someone a whigger, or calling a guy dating an Asian girl ‘yellow fever’ or saying that white girl’s ‘slumming it’? Just looking for explanation cuz I’ve never heard this term.

This is derogatory to the white woman only, right? Or does this term implicate the black guy, too?
It's racist all the way around. It implies the white woman only married the black guy simply for being black just to get back at her dad. It's uncalled for, and I don't give a damn if this is the Raw forum or not, we aren't going to allow this stupid shit on this board.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Nevwr heard of this term, but is it any different than calling someone a whigger, or calling a guy dating an Asian girl ‘yellow fever’ or saying that white girl’s ‘slumming it’? Just looking for explanation cuz I’ve never heard this term.

This is derogatory to the white woman only, right? Or does this term implicate the black guy, too?
Eh, it has the feeling of being a bit worse. As you well know I am not one to go around calling everything offensive and in fact I often stick up for things to be considered NOT offensive when others think they are.

But things like "jungle fever" have a joking vibe to them, and that's where people need to lighten up. If you are using the term to actually slander an interracial couple then I'd say that's not ok, cause they obviously could be very good people who love each other and there's nothing wrong with that.

And this is coming from a person who once said that I'd prefer my sisters to marry white men. There is a line that can be crossed.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
oy vey. they introduced race by wearing racial-themed costumes looking for a reaction. well, they got one. if it was just a black guy standing next to a white girl, it wouldn't have merited comment. back to your virtue signaling.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

finally, some common sense. there's an effort afoot to turn "mudshark" into the new n-word. not gonna happen. you know who really frowns on interracial relationships? black women, due to the shortage of eligible black men. no one calls them racist.

Top Bottom