Staff member
That's so damn stupid.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Taco Bell employees shoot, kill armed robbery suspect

Taco Bell employees shoot, kill armed robbery suspect

CLEVELAND – Three employees at a Cleveland Taco Bell shot and killed a suspect during an attempted robbery, according to police.

Officers responded to the restaurant on W. 117th street at 2:45 a.m. Wednesday morning for a report of a robbery with shots fired.

When police arrived, they found a suspect with multiple gunshot wounds. Officers administered first aid until EMS arrived. The suspect later died at MetroHealth Medical Center. The medical examiner later identified the suspect as 24-year-old Cleveland resident De'Carlo Jackson.

Another man, believed to be Jackson's accomplice, had already taken off by the time officers arrived.

Police say a preliminary investigation indicates that three Taco Bell employees, all armed, shot at the two suspects after they came into the restaurant wearing masks and ordered the employees to the ground at gunpoint.

A spokesperson for Taco Bell told WJW that the location is a franchise store, and gun policy is at the discretion of the owner.

Police continue to investigate and it's not yet clear whether or not the employees will face any charges in the shooting. No arrests had been made as of Thursday afternoon.

Waiting for outrage over TB employees being armed.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If three employees were all armed, and Taco Bell says gun policy is at discretion of the owner, sounds to me like this was an encouraged behavior by the owner then.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If three employees were all armed, and Taco Bell says gun policy is at discretion of the owner, sounds to me like this was an encouraged behavior by the owner then.
Which ain't a bad thing.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Is this something you put on a resume?

2015 - Present, Taco Bell
Cashier
- Responsible for front-line customer service and transactions
- Achieved 98% transaction success rate
- 1 x popped a cap in a robber's ass to thwart robbery.
- Runner Up for Employee of 2017 Q3
If I ran a store or restaurant, I'd hire that dude in a heart beat! :towel

Cotton

Staff member

These people have lost their fucking minds.

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

Top Bottom