The Outrage Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Fanatics are just plain nuts...
Yeah. But it used to be the lunatic fringe was just that. The fringe.

You would always run into crazy people, but they didn't seem to be every where.

Maybe it is social media giving everyone a voice so they can vomit the first fucking stupid thing that comes out from the front of their tiny mind without fear of shame or reprisal.

You literally cannot escape the daily maniacal judgment game and it is everywhere.

It has even bled into sports. Sports!

What next? Cartoons?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yeah. But it used to be the lunatic fringe was just that. The fringe.

You would always run into crazy people, but they didn't seem to be every where.

Maybe it is social media giving everyone a voice so they can vomit the first fucking stupid thing that comes out from the front of their tiny mind without fear of shame or reprisal.

You literally cannot escape the daily maniacal judgment game and it is everywhere.

It has even bled into sports. Sports!

What next? Cartoons?
The liberals are so desperate now that they will say and do anything. Then they expect everyone to believe it and if they don't then another layer of absurdities will be piled on. This is as close to a mass lunatic fringe as I have ever witnessed.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The liberals are so desperate now that they will say and do anything. Then they expect everyone to believe it and if they don't then another layer of absurdities will be piled on. This is as close to a mass lunatic fringe as I have ever witnessed.
It is not just liberal ideology that has stooped to saying and doing anything.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It is not just liberal ideology that has stooped to saying and doing anything.
Probably not but the reactionary actions of the liberals are more extreme in their attack on convention.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Wasn't the tea party the first radicalized group from the main parties?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Wasn't the tea party the first radicalized group from the main parties?
Just how radical were they? They didn't come anyway near the violence and extreme views of how things should be. They didn't promote destroying properties and public monuments or civil disobedience. They were tame compared to the debacles happening now. Most of their advocacy was political change not upheaval.

peplaw06

Brand New Member
And you know what causes this, right?

A bunch of entitled kids who get "triggered" by something that you really really have to think hard about to honestly get upset.

Wait. His name is Robert Lee. That's the same as that racist Robert E. Lee!

Nevermind he is a minority and probably some poor bitch that really could have used the work.

This is the fear corporations have right now.

Can't piss off the trigger capable.

It is pathetic.
It's not just kids that get triggered.

You're right though, corporations are fearful of a social mob form of "justice" that will boycott you, or protest, or worse if they think you support someone who triggers them.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

As was stated before, slippery slope we are on now.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
At least they are going after actual racists now.
Can someone tell me how anyone regardless of race has a right to demand that artifacts and monuments of history be destroyed. What does that do except deprive an artistic work from public view. I see how Germany ravaged the artistic world and creations of the Jewish race and I'm of the opinion that everyone loses.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That new name just rolls off the tongue.

Top Bottom