Lions Stuff…

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
We’re 2-2 through 4 of the 5 games of the gauntlet. Many would accept those results. 3-2 would be acceptable.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
And our record has been pretty damn good wearing blue in recent years.

I'm glad they're finally starting to embrace them more.
Me too.

I hated how we would basically be in white 90% of the time.

Because even our NFC East rivals started wearing their colored jerseys at home, so it made it to where it was like we only had one uniform which is really silly.

I like that we wear white at home and it's one of the things that makes us unique from everyone else, but I also think it's perfectly fine for them to wear the blue jersey at home 2 or 3 times a year because it allows us to see the team in multiple uniforms instead of the same damn setup every single game.

In fact, I think we have the best collection of uniforms in football right now. The Cowboys uniform has always been my favorite, but the standard home and away coupled with the Thanksgiving throwback and now that beautiful color rush gives us the best selection of uniforms to choose from.

Props to whoever is behind our "fashion" choices.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
We should be in white like 90% of the time. We are a home white team and that's rare in addition to it being our tradition.
See, that's where I disagree.

At the very least, every sports team in the world should have two uniforms and you should see a team in both uniforms regularly.

I hated how for a significant stretch of the 2010s, it was basically like we only had one.

That is silly and I've never been a fan of that.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Aside from the throwbacks on Thanksgiving, we should never wear blue at home. As John Madden once remarked, we don't look like the Cowboys when we wear blue. Especially the road blues that haven't changed since Aikman was here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom