Lions Stuff…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That would be interesting if that happened. :lol
I feel like I heard one of the Kelce's mentioning that it's an O-line thing to try and wear gloves that match the opposing teams jersey because it's easier to get away with holding. Not sure that's really true in terms of calls or no calls. But a lot less likely the other team has gloves on that match the blues.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Teams playing us could wear highlighter yellow gloves and it wouldn't matter. :angry

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I feel like I heard one of the Kelce's mentioning that it's an O-line thing to try and wear gloves that match the opposing teams jersey because it's easier to get away with holding. Not sure that's really true in terms of calls or no calls. But a lot less likely the other team has gloves on that match the blues.

I forget who said it, but supposedly that was a Bellichick idea.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Teams playing us could wear highlighter yellow gloves and it wouldn't matter. :angry
I mean when two guys are bear hugging Parsons from both sides and he is right in the middle of the play and it's not called it's hard to disagree with you. What bothers me most about that is it's not called both ways. Tyler Smith could look at a guy wrong and he gets called for holding. It's just insane to me. I'm really not sure what I'm missing. I don't think there is some grand plot against the Cowboys. But I also recognize that something just isn't right.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
so we're wearing blue vs. Detroit, the Commanders, and all likelihood Tampa if we meet in the first round :picard
Worked in Tampa last year, right? :unsure

p1_

DCC 4Life
30 years since DeeTwah has won their division. One of a short list of teams to. Or make the NFCC in as long .

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I need a better read on Hankins current status.
Yeah, he said he wanted to be back for Detroit and it sounded like he thought he could make it.

Maybe he was always going to need every day of rest he could get.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Hankins had a similar injury last year and didn't make it back until the playoffs. This year will be no different.

• Props
Reactions: p1_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom