Lions Stuff…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Another supreme test of run D . Bully ball style.
This really concerns me. Lions run game is big, strong, physical. We've already seen how our defense has been bullied by power. The Lions are at least top five on the ground. Our run defense is 16th.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Show of hands: who wants me to start the game thread tomorrow? :tippytoe

• Props
Reactions: p1_

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
This really concerns me. Lions run game is big, strong, physical. We've already seen how our defense has been bullied by power. The Lions are at least top five on the ground. Our run defense is 16th.
Normally I don't like receiving the ball first, but if we can jump out to an early lead, hopefully they'll get nervous (knowing our home record) and go away from the run. Especially if we can some early stops.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Normally I don't like receiving the ball first, but if we can jump out to an early lead, hopefully they'll get nervous (knowing our home record) and go away from the run. Especially if we can some early stops.
Yeah, the home field success is partly related to playing from ahead and making teams become somewhat one dimensional. Then come sacks and turnovers. And points .

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I think they'll look to put their offense on the field first again tomorrow.

That strategy worked well last week into Pollard bitched out at the goal line. It probably would have been a completely different game if they cashed in on that opening possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom