Lions Stuff…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Meh, I'll believe Deuce is active when I see the list before the game. Not before then.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They really don’t have a choice if they don’t add Malik Davis to the active roster.
As much as I hate to say it, I wouldn't doubt that they would promote Davis and waive Deuce.

p1_

DCC 4Life
He said recently that prior to beating them the 9ers were the best team in the NFC , but that he felt more confident about beating the Bills coz they were turnover proned.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
It is a bit late though. That would be also cold blooded In terms of optics.
Hey, I hope it happens more than anyone. But earlier, they promoted Malik and made him active while Deuce stayed down. That makes me suspicious.

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
I'm wondering if Parsons could approach the officials, referee and umpire, right before game time, and tell them, Hey, if I'm being held you guys need to call it. Our whole team is going be watching. Call the holding penalties like they're supposed to be called. It's your job.

McCarthy could approach them and say the same thing. "You guys are going to be under a microscope on holding calls. Get it right."

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I'm wondering if Parsons could approach the officials, referee and umpire, right before game time, and tell them, Hey, if I'm being held you guys need to call it. Our whole team is going be watching. Call the holding penalties like they're supposed to be called. It's your job.

McCarthy could approach them and say the same thing. "You guys are going to be under a microscope on holding calls. Get it right."
According to him he has asked and been told that he couldn't affect the play.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Oh to be a mod and make the timestampage disappear...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Watch that plan get abandoned quick if things aren’t just right.

The thing that would bug me the most is if we are up 20 or so in the 4th and Pollard is still in there getting his 20-something carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom