Giants Stuff…

data

Forbes #1
Will Hernandez no longer on Giants. Who’s the WR that we had a kerfuffle?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Way too early for me to actively root against the team. Everyone is so worked up over one game to start the season. But truth is, opening week games are notoriously not indictive of what a team will look like late in the season.

Not saying I think we will win this year. But we are a young team, a very talented defense and really good special teams. If we can run the ball consistently we could definitely be dangerous. At that point Rush or Dak is just feeding off the success of the other parts.
Way too early in the season? Way too early in Jerry's/Stephens reign? We always end up bitching about the same problems at the end of the year. Nothing ever changes.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm not mad either way. Just get him in there somewhere.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
if Tyron returns in December, and we're still alive for a playoff spot, what's the plan? move Tyler back to guard? move Tyler to right tackle? tell Tyron "tough luck"?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you were to look at the Tampa game as succession from the final game of last season, the loss to the 9ers, then the view changes somewhat.
Sure, and that's another very unreliable thing. Last year's success or failure means very little for this team.

Anyway, it's a lot of overreaction. Just like there would have been overreactions if we rolled the Bucs. It's what fans do. I'm not sure what to think about this team yet.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Way too early in the season? Way too early in Jerry's/Stephens reign? We always end up bitching about the same problems at the end of the year. Nothing ever changes.
Early in the season. Right now I have no clue if this is a 10 plus win team or not. If you believe that we are just fucked with Jerry/Stephen no matter what then ok, root for whatever. Loses won't do you any good in that situation either.

I'm not really sure why anyone would want to lose right now.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
if Tyron returns in December, and we're still alive for a playoff spot, what's the plan? move Tyler back to guard? move Tyler to right tackle? tell Tyron "tough luck"?

It depends. Is someone playing poorly? Is there an injury? Is everything on the line going well?

Top Bottom