Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
CeeDee is a #1 WR.

Sorry, gotta keep reminding myself.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I'm sorry, but if Peters/Tyron at LT and Tyler at LG is the best OL we can do, Tyler should be able to play LG this year and slide to LT next year no problem.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm sorry, but if Peters/Tyron at LT and Tyler at LG is the best OL we can do, Tyler should be able to play LG this year and slide to LT next year no problem.
God, this is idiotic. I normally ignore your posts, but this one is especially stupid.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
That all you got to defense your stupid ass take?
Do you mean "defend"?
So when LA was a rookie from a small school did they pamper him and worry about his "development" or did they put him where they needed him and told him to man up?
Fuck babying Tyler! Is he better than Petyers or Tyron when he comes back at LT play him there, if not play Peters or Tyron; and if he's a better LG than whoever is there play him at LG or sit him down.
Play the best!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Do you mean "defend"?
So when LA was a rookie from a small school did they pamper him and worry about his "development" or did they put him where they needed him and told him to man up?
Fuck babying Tyler! Is he better than Petyers or Tyron when he comes back at LT play him there, if not play Peters or Tyron; and if he's a better LG than whoever is there play him at LG or sit him down.
Play the best!
Do you mean "Peters"?

Peters is rusty and Tyron may never come back again.

Fuck babying Tyler? It's not babying to want him to develop as much and as efficiently as he can at LT. Babying him would be not throwing him into the absolute most important position (outside of QB) on the entire offense. Babying him would be to do what your moronic post suggests.

Top Bottom