Giants Stuff…

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Watch us beat the Bengals and then lose to the fucking Giants.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watch us beat the Bengals and then lose to the fucking Giants.
These division games against them, Washington and Philly are almost must wins so the pace in the division is maintained.

I am not counting on every game to break the right way like it seemed to yesterday.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
They might want to rest him unless they want him hobbling around all year.
Yea no shit, I'm sure Ferguson can average 8 YPC while providing average at best blocking.

There's even less reason to throw him out there with Gallup seemingly on the verge of returning.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yea no shit, I'm sure Ferguson can average 8 YPC while providing average at best blocking.

There's even less reason to throw him out there with Gallup seemingly on the verge of returning.
Yeah Schultz isn't a weapon. He finds spots in zones well and has solid run after the catch and good hands. I think Ferguson gives you those same qualities with better blocking and effort. So yeah, I rest Schultz if it's close. And right now Schultz wouldn't be getting any franchise tag type money next year. After this season he may be willing to come back at a severe discount.

Our big contracts have really disappointed this year. Tyron Smith, Demarcus Lawrence, Dalton Schultz, Zeke and Dak Prescott. Now some of that will change but right now none of those guys have even turned out a top performance for their position for this team. We may be shedding a few of those contracts after this year. Probably not Dak but the other 4 highly paid guys are probably on their way out.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm excited to see Dak and Gallup back together. Those two have a beautiful connection.

Rush has a great connection with Noah Brown oddly enough, so I'm not in a big rush to get Gallup on the field right this second. Feels kind of funny to put that way. But Dak has worked with Gallup for years and frankly Noah Brown has worked with Cooper Rush for years.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yikes, I hope they know what they're doing with Gallup. I know the medical people have to have signed off on it but I'd hate to rush him too much and risk anything.

Top Bottom