Ezekiel Elliott probably gonna get in trouble....

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
Even if Zeke didn't technically do anything wrong he needs to be smarter and avoid situations like this all together. He's representing billion dollar corporations now and that comes with some restrictions on his freedom to play grab ass with the opposite sex in public.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
There's a not so subtle "Sluts deserve whatever happens to them." vibe I get from the argument that it's okay since she already showed 'em.
I just knew one of you would make that dumb ass comparison. If you notice, nobody said or even implied that.

The point is whether she was okay with it. And her actions before and after are consistent with being ok with it.

Because people often don't explicitly state things are ok to do we have to sometimes read into their actions.

For instance, do you explicitly ask for permission whenever you have sex? Of course not, most people probably don't. It's more like, you make a move and if you are told to stop you stop, but otherwise you do your thing.

The context here is that this sort of thing goes on pretty frequently at these types of events. It's not that you can assume that every girl there is cool with it, but if her actions are consistent with it then in context you can read into it.

She did it herself earlier, then made motion that suggested she wanted Elliott to do it. And that's without us even knowing anything that was said between them. It's pretty reasonable to conclude she was ok with it.

Like I said before, they weren't shopping at Walmart. The context is a big deal here.

Genghis Khan

Even if Zeke didn't technically do anything wrong he needs to be smarter and avoid situations like this all together. He's representing billion dollar corporations now and that comes with some restrictions on his freedom to play grab ass with the opposite sex in public.
This I agree with. I wish he'd be a little smarter about the professional situation he's in.

But he gives off a fun-loving vibe which means he probably won't change much anytime soon.

Genghis Khan

I guess I'm talking about how you can see her in the video literally pointing at both her boobs back and fourth and then pointing at Zeke next to her. If a girl was flashing her boobs and then started doing that next to me, I'd probably have the impression that she wants me to show her boobs. That's all I'm really saying. You have to take all of the circumstances together. Any one of those things by themselves wouldn't necessarily give you that indication. It's the totality of the circumstances.
Exactly.

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
The thing is the public isn't going to give a damn about context. They're going to see a famous athlete many believe are spoiled and make too much money pulling down a woman's shirt and not give as shit about anything after that. The feminists will start calling it assault and rape and the media will only be too happy to manufacture a crisis it can milk for ratings. All the shrews on ESPN will be outraged and they'll convene panel discussions about how grave and unacceptable this is and how terrible the NFL is toward women. After Rice, Hardy, and others Gooddell can't have that.

Zeke may end up paying a heavier price than he deserves simply because of the current atmosphere on this issue. He has to be smarter. And if he can't be the team needs to assign him a handler like they did Dez in his wilder days.

Genghis Khan

The thing is the public isn't going to give a damn about context. They're going to see a famous athlete many believe are spoiled and make too much money pulling down a woman's shirt and not give as shit about anything after that. The feminists will start calling it assault and rape and the media will only be too happy to manufacture a crisis it can milk for ratings. All the shrews on ESPN will be outraged and they'll convene panel discussions about how grave and unacceptable this is and how terrible the NFL is toward women. After Rice, Hardy, and others Gooddell can't have that.

Zeke may end up paying a heavier price than he deserves simply because of the current atmosphere on this issue. He has to be smarter. And if he can't be the team needs to assign him a handler like they did Dez in his wilder days.

I don't think it's ok to capitulate to will of verbal bullies who want to dictate the actions of consenting adults with a hollow moral crusade. It's wrong in every conceivable way.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
There's a not so subtle "Sluts deserve whatever happens to them." vibe I get from the argument that it's okay since she already showed 'em.
No one said that.

It's more along the lines of "sluts impliedly consent through verbal and nonverbal cues and this is how sex has worked from the beginning of time."

No one hands out signed consent waivers before fucking.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I don't think it's ok to capitulate to will of verbal bullies who want to dictate the actions of consenting adults with a hollow moral crusade. It's wrong in every conceivable way.
I'm certainly not up for debating it in this forum but I'd say that the danger could be that it could be argued that it was consensual and that is the danger. When you're in the public eye there is wisdom in being careful. That's just common sense. That's the hyper sensitive world that we live in.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe to a jury but not to the hordes of insane radical liberal SJWs who will social media browbeat the NFL into taking punitive action.
So far the biggest outrage I've seen is by the fans on this board.

It is pretty funny that Gronk does this shit and no one bats an eye. Zeke does it and our board will have a 30 page debate about how the league is going to suspend him.

townsend

Banned
No one said that.

It's more along the lines of "sluts impliedly consent through verbal and nonverbal cues and this is how sex has worked from the beginning of time."

No one hands out signed consent waivers before fucking.
I'm not saying there can't be nonverbal cues that she may or may not have given, her flashing wasn't one of them.

Crock mentioned that she was pointing to her own breasts and at Zeke, which could be seen as a nonverbal cue.

But the post was about this woman who chose to show her own breasts which in no way implies consent.

If JSmith had posted the woman pointing to her breasts I wouldn't be saying that about the vibe. But nothing about that pointed to her saying it was okay because of her showing signs of consent, it said it was okay because she had already shown them.

Which gives off the vibe I mentioned.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
And the defense that she wanted him to do it is unacceptable to you why? In order for something to be assault he had to know that the touching would be unwanted. So while showing your tits before hand doesn't give everyone permission to pull your top down, it certainly is evidence that goes in that favor of Zeke not knowing that his touching would be unwanted. Add in her pointing at her boobs and then pointing at Zeke and it's pretty open and shut. Frankly, all the evidence points to it being a consensual event but people like Bipo want to make more of it then that.

Again, it was stupid. But certainly not offensive.
This was what I meant but put in a much better explained manner.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
So far the biggest outrage I've seen is by the fans on this board.

It is pretty funny that Gronk does this shit and no one bats an eye. Zeke does it and our board will have a 30 page debate about how the league is going to suspend him.
I haven't really noticed any outrage. I'd say that any former star player on a high profile team with an longevity would advise Zek to be more careful. If he was a well known executive I'd imagine his boss would at least have a talk with him. If it was Dr Phil he'd probably have to step down.

townsend

Banned
[MENTION=14]NoDak[/MENTION]

Here's the other poster that always does this along with jiffy and Townsend. Notice they are all liberals?
Damn cuck snowflake libtards always worried about consent. If only they had read the foundtainhead and stopped learning afterwards.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

townsend

Banned
Now that is a pretty darn good indication.

Top Bottom