Ezekiel Elliott probably gonna get in trouble....

data

Forbes #1
I'd have preferred getting a War daddy pass rusher as our offseason highlight. Guess this will have to do.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I bet he will in Miami... And anywhere else he pleases.
Still all this leaves an impression that he is a long way from being a mature person and realizing he now has to arrange his life style to not reflect on the Dallas organization and himself negatively.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Still all this leaves an impression that he is a long way from being a mature person and realizing he now has to arrange his life style to not reflect on the Dallas organization and himself negatively.
The damn owner has pictures of him hooking up with hookers. I'm not sure how much Dallas is really concerned with their "image"

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The owner isn't subject to NFL morality clauses.
Regardless. This issue CRock was talking about was image. Not whether Jerry should be punished.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If this type of behavior didn't bring the potential of getting suspending and missing games I wouldn't give one single F, in fact I'd probably enjoy it to some degree.

Jiggyfly

Banned
[MENTION=14]NoDak[/MENTION]

Here's the other poster that always does this along with jiffy and Townsend. Notice they are all liberals?
I am not a liberal I am a centrist.

At least label me correctly if you have to give out labels.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I remember back in the mid-90s on the Real World reality show, one of the dudes on the show pulled the bed covers off a girl who was only wearing bra and panties at the time. The girl was laughing during the entire ordeal because the guy was obviously doing it in a joking, playful manner.

IIRC, after the ordeal is over one of the other female housemates gets in the half-naked girl's head, and convinces her that the incident was akin to being raped/sexually assaulted. So they end up having a huge fight over the incident and everyone decides to kick David out because they no longer felt safe with him in the house.
I remember that and thought it was extremely fucked up at the time.

Thinking about that now makes me think that really empowered some people for the wrong reasons.

Jiggyfly

Banned
:lol

Ever notice how both him and Jiggy use this as their go to move?

"So if..." or "So what you're saying is..." followed by some completely moronic comparison or statement they think is clever.
Is rent due.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Regardless. This issue CRock was talking about was image. Not whether Jerry should be punished.
Probably so but that falls under the category of two wrongs make a right?

data

Forbes #1
The owner isn't subject to NFL morality clauses.
I can think of an instance when an owner was punished by the NFL...Bills or Titans owner (Bud Adams, Ralph Wilson, etc) flipped off fans and got fined or something.

i'd imagine the NFL would punish an owner if one pulled a Donald Sterling, too.

Top Bottom