Ezekiel Elliott probably gonna get in trouble....

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Think about it. MOST NFL players. On a DAILY basis.

In today's day and age? Yet, somehow we never hear about it.

Nope. All the laughing emoticons in the world won't make me believe it.

BipolarFuk

Demoted

Agreed. :unsure

Everyone has a camera.

Security cameras are everywhere. People don't do this without getting it on film very often. Famous people even less.

Just an incredibly moronic decision born out of immaturity and alcohol when you are under investigation for abuse of women.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

Everyone has a camera.

Security cameras are everywhere. People don't do this without getting it on film very often. Famous people even less.

Just an incredibly moronic decision born out of immaturity and alcohol when you are under investigation for abuse of women.
It may happen with NFL players, but if it does it is rare and you probably don't hear about it...except ya know, when you are already being investigated for assault.

Stupid ass move on Zekes part.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Everyone has a camera.

Well I was referring to sex where people pull a girls shirt off. I'm guessing that's a pretty regular occurrence. Just not in public.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I never said on a daily basis. All I said was it probably happens more often than you think.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
There's little doubt in my mind that he will get some kind of punishment for this. I doubt the NFL will turn a blind eye to recorded sexual assault.

dallen

Senior Tech
There's little doubt in my mind that he will get some kind of punishment for this. I doubt the NFL will turn a blind eye to recorded sexual assault.
As he should. Idiot (Zeke, not you [at least this time]).

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
That's a gross mischaracterization of what apparently happened.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
As a defense lawyer I'd just point out that it isn't actually sexual assault.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
May not matter. If Goodell takes issue with it media, Dale Hansen, Roger Goodell won't give a damn.
I doubt he gets punished. Doesn't make it any less dumb. I think the players association would have a real problem with a player being punished for what is a consensual encounter. That's why I doubt he is formally punished.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Consensual? She slapped his hand away.
And pointed to her breasts and then Zeke. And then partied with Zeke after. Now if she slapped his hand away and he continued to rip her shirt off, you may have a point. She didn't and you're only using the term to try and be outlandish and put him in the same category as the guy who assaults a girl passed out by a dumpster.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I don't think it's assault but the NFL can punish for conduct detrimental to the league, a loaded term with a broad definition made to benefit the league, not the players.

Zeke has to be smarter than to get caught on camera doing this.... and it should start with probably just not doing it. Same as going into the weed store.

Even if he doesn't get punished... its just a bad look.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
And pointed to her breasts and then Zeke. And then partied with Zeke after. Now if she slapped his hand away and he continued to rip her shirt off, you may have a point. She didn't and you're only using the term to try and be outlandish and put him in the same category as the guy who assaults a girl passed out by a dumpster.
Correct.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Not even once.

~solemn head bow~

We should cut him today, obviously not the RKG we thought.

midswat

... soon
This is akin to how seriel killers torture animals as kids. It's the start of something. I bet by year four, Zeke will be a full on rapist.

#IASIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't think it's assault but the NFL can punish for conduct detrimental to the league, a loaded term with a broad definition made to benefit the league, not the players.

Zeke has to be smarter than to get caught on camera doing this.... and it should start with probably just not doing it. Same as going into the weed store.

He needs to get the fact he has a target on his back.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This is pretty much how I feel about it.

Top Bottom