Ezekiel Elliott probably gonna get in trouble....

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Someone tell me who the fuck Meek Mill is and why this matters!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Clarence Hill: Ezekiel Elliot has been told he’s in the clear for 2016 incident

Posted by Mike Florio on March 17, 2017, 7:40 PM EDT

Much of the criticism directed to Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliot for his recent homage to Justin Timberlake flows from the fact that Elliott remains under investigation by the league for violating the Personal Conduct Policy in connection with an incdent that occurred last July. Appearing on Friday’s PFT Live, Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram applied an asterisk to that concern.

Per Hill, Elliott has been advised by his representatives that he will face no punishment from the league as a result of the 2016 incident, and that it’s just a matter of time before the NFL closes the case. Because Elliott subjectively believes he’s in the clear, his decision to pull down a woman’s top during a St. Patrick’s Day parade seems less stupid, in theory.

Until he gets official confirmation that the case is closed, however, a chance remains that someone will come of it. Indeed, it’s possible that he’s simply getting bad advice from his representatives.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The only thing I know about Meek Mill is that Joel Embiid was dancing on stage with him a month or two ago when Embiid was out with a knee injury.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So now we know Elliott has bad taste to go along with bad judgment?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Jones' official comment on Tittygate:

"There is not much that I want to say other than that was unfortunate and not good. It wouldn't be the right emphasis one way or the other to get into any communications or dialogue since that happened. Again, that wouldn't be the right emphasis to imply. I wouldn't want to say on communication, but I'm aware of the incident and I'm aware of the criticism. I don't want to over or underemphasize what I'm doing, if anything, relative to that incident."
I swear to God, he can make even the simplest response sound like the utterings of a blithering retard that is trying to sound intelligent.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Jones' official comment on Tittygate:

I swear to God, he can make even the simplest response sound like the utterings of a blithering retard that is trying to sound intelligent.
Yep...unfortunately for him, it emphasizes the perception he's a PT Barnum/bullshit con artist. Too many words, too much ambiguity.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yep...unfortunately for him, it emphasizes the perception he's a PT Barnum/bullshit con artist. Too many words, too much ambiguity.
A con artist?

Well that is all relative to where my mind is at where I am standing right now. Now I am saying that I am aware that there is the perception but I think it would be unusual for that to be that relevant. But when that relevancy does not fit each of our idea of what a con artist is, then it’s about expectation. Then you have to consider if in any way if this has something inordinate enough. And let me be very clear, I am not trying to be ambiguous. ~lip smack~

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
A con artist?

Well that is all relative to where my mind is at where I am standing right now. Now I am saying that I am aware that there is the perception but I think it would be unusual for that to be that relevant. But when that relevancy does not fit each of our idea of what a con artist is, then it’s about expectation. Then you have to consider if in any way if this has something inordinate enough. And let me be very clear, I am not trying to be ambiguous. ~lip smack~
:lol

That is uncanny.

Landry

DCC 4Life
A con artist?

You need to seek help now!

Top Bottom