Ezekiel Elliott probably gonna get in trouble....

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
He is too much of an attention-whore, he needs to learn that he can still F without being the center of attention.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It's funny because Gronk was one of my first thoughts. He does a lot of stuff that just gets laughed off.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
As a defense lawyer I'd just point out that it isn't actually sexual assault.
I remember back in the mid-90s on the Real World reality show, one of the dudes on the show pulled the bed covers off a girl who was only wearing bra and panties at the time. The girl was laughing during the entire ordeal because the guy was obviously doing it in a joking, playful manner.

IIRC, after the ordeal is over one of the other female housemates gets in the half-naked girl's head, and convinces her that the incident was akin to being raped/sexually assaulted. So they end up having a huge fight over the incident and everyone decides to kick David out because they no longer felt safe with him in the house.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I remember back in the mid-90s on the Real World reality show, one of the dudes on the show pulled the bed covers off a girl who was only wearing bra and panties at the time. The girl was laughing during the entire ordeal because the guy was obviously doing it in a joking, playful manner.

IIRC, after the ordeal is over one of the other female housemates gets in the half-naked girl's head, and convinces her that the incident was akin to being raped/sexually assaulted. So they end up having a huge fight over the incident and everyone decides to kick David out because they no longer felt safe with him in the house.
Man, that's old school.

That chick went on to marry and then divorce Kenny Anderson.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
He needs to get the fact he has a target on his back.
Yup, it is very stupid. Not assault or anything but enough of that stuff in public and things are gonna end badly eventually.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Turns out she was showing her bewbs herself earlier too

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Oh, but it does.
Yep, because she showed my doing it herself that she was okay with being exposed. It's not like Zeke grabbed her titty, he just did the exact same thing she had already done to herself.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So if a woman streaks on the field does that mean it's okay to rip her clothes off in the parking lot?
"Ripping her clothes off" is a bit of a reach.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So if a woman streaks on the field does that mean it's okay to rip her clothes off in the parking lot?
Yes that's totally the same :picard

townsend

Banned
"Ripping her clothes off" is a bit of a reach.
Granted. But there a lot of gray here. We can say with certainty that there's a difference between someone choosing to expose themselves and being exposed by someone else.

Let's say someone is feeling good, is comfortable flashing, gets creeped out or uncomfortable (let's say the McPoyle brothers show up with glasses of milk), and doesn't want to do it any more. Has she lost right to her autonomy/privacy because she was flashing before hand?

The only thing that matters is whether or not she was okay with Zeke doing it or not, she was, so no harm no foul.

Top Bottom