Eagles Stuff…

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

This cunt needs a slider for ref bias.
There's a 0.0% chance the Eagles have the better QB, he hasn't developed as a passer the same way Jackson has and as soon as his legs start to fade he's going to be done.

And this is while he's playing with one of the best WR duos in the league, just you wait until they can't afford to pay Brown and Smith a combined $50-60M/year.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life

This cunt needs a slider for ref bias.
Yeah, I hate to break it to him, but Hurts is not better than Dak. He just isn't, Their WR's aren't some gap better than ours either. MAYBE as an overall unit they have a slight edge, but it isn't very large. Honestly, I don't see their TE as better either. Not with the recent emergence of the Turd anyway.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Don't fall for that chart. He has a group with Teh Gainwell as below average? It's a trap!

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Leonard signed with the Eagles this week after the Colts released him. It came down to the Eagles and Cowboys, and his first game in an Eagles jersey will be Sunday night in Dallas.

“I don't think it was just Dallas-Philly,” Leonard said. “It was more so Nick (Sirianni) and I were together when we were in Indy. Nick was a great coach, great competitor. We had a bond when we were in Indy. So we kind of just went with that.

“It was more so just you know the environment that I would be in. It just fit my mentality and the dog mentality that he has. This defense, when they run sideline to sideline, it was kind of my scheme and taking the ball away, something that I could kind of bring."

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Um, statistically, their defense kind of sucks. Ours is much better.

Let's be honest, they probably just paid him more.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Leonard signed with the Eagles this week after the Colts released him. It came down to the Eagles and Cowboys, and his first game in an Eagles jersey will be Sunday night in Dallas.

“I don't think it was just Dallas-Philly,” Leonard said. “It was more so Nick (Sirianni) and I were together when we were in Indy. Nick was a great coach, great competitor. We had a bond when we were in Indy. So we kind of just went with that.

“It was more so just you know the environment that I would be in. It just fit my mentality and the dog mentality that he has. This defense, when they run sideline to sideline, it was kind of my scheme and taking the ball away, something that I could kind of bring."
So he is a cunt too.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So he is a cunt too.
I hate to say it but I sort of just want to torch the guy on the field. I get picking the Eagles over the Cowboys but the whole waiting game and way he went about it makes me want to embarrass him. Maybe it's just because he is an Eagle, I don't know. Or maybe he felt like he needed a fat mobster to protect him on the sidelines.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I hate to say it but I sort of just want to torch the guy on the field. I get picking the Eagles over the Cowboys but the whole waiting game and way he went about it makes me want to embarrass him. Maybe it's just because he is an Eagle, I don't know. Or maybe he felt like he needed a fat mobster to protect him on the sidelines.
They should have a good read on him from his visit if they were smart.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
They seriously can't do better than this? Jesus
It's really the only hope they have. Barely beat us in their house, and had plenty of help then, both from the Cowboys themselves and the zebras. They don't have a hope in hell in our house without the help of the refs.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Anyone else think there's a good chance we put a beating on them? Not 40 points, but a comfortable couple of scores.

I think there's something to this home field advantage lately. And they're coming off a really tough game physically.

Top Bottom