Eagles Stuff…

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Away on grass… have you seen us? Vs the best in the AFC to boot, yeah, we need things to go our way
Having to rely on luck is for weak pussies that have no chance of winning anything anyway.

We're better than that. Could we lose that game? Sure. But I'm confident we can and will win that game. And it won't take 'luck' to do it.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Watching the replay of the game again since I wasn't able to watch it live with full attention devoted and I found it interesting that on the four Eagles TD drives, two of them started on the 40 because of penalties on the kickoff (one was out of bounds, another was a stupid personal foul on Evans) and a third was the drive with the completely phantom PI on Gilmore that turned a 3rd and 5 into a 1st and 10.

In a vacuum none of these were back breakers but in a game between two top teams with razor thin margins they made a huge difference.

Two of those were completely idiotic self inflicted mistakes when you consider that Aubrey hits touchbacks like 95% of the time, but the PI on Gilmore might literally have been the worst call I've seen all year, which is saying something.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Having to rely on luck is for weak pussies that have no chance of winning anything anyway.

We're better than that. Could we lose that game? Sure. But I'm confident we can and will win that game. And it won't take 'luck' to do it.
I know we can win, but they should be favored.

We are garbage on grass, 2-8 last ten, and they have the home field. Those two points alone probably means we need the ball to bounce our way.

Somehow they’ve keep their speed on grass with guys like Reek and Mostert while we just don’t. Tony Pollard disappears, and so does our normally speedy pass rush.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

shoop

Semi-contributing member
It’s not like he was exposed as a bad corner. He just got burned on an aggressive play where the safety missed contain.

He is able to be aggressive without consistently giving up giant chunks of yardage like Diggs did when he had his ridiculous interception season.

p1_

DCC 4Life
He just got burned on an aggressive play where the safety missed contain.
Metcalf raped and sodomized to the tune of:

RECYDSAVGTDLONGTGTS

Bland was on the receiving end of almost all of that. Just saying, bad days happen.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Metcalf raped and sodomized to the tune of:

RECYDSAVGTDLONGTGTS
Bland was on the receiving end of almost all of that. Just saying, bad days happen.
The two incomplete passes were probably when they had Gilmore on him...

Bland also gave up the PI in the endzone to JSN right? It was an awful game. No question. But Geno was on fire too. His passes were perfect.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Tomorrow will be our third opportunity to make a statement and show we belong in the "contender" category. So far we're 0-2. If we win, I'm feeling good. Lose, regardless of point differential, I'm still not feeling good about our playoff run. We know Philly will be coming in pissed and wanting to make an example of us. Here's our chance, big game on prime time at home where we've been nearly unbeatable. We've gotta take that next step and go make it happen.
Are we good, really good, or elite? :shrug
I just honestly don't know how I feel about tomorrow's game

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Tomorrow will be our third opportunity to make a statement and show we belong in the "contender" category. So far we're 0-2. If we win, I'm feeling good. Lose, regardless of point differential, I'm still not feeling good about our playoff run. We know Philly will be coming in pissed and wanting to make an example of us. Here's our chance, big game on prime time at home where we've been nearly unbeatable. We've gotta take that next step and go make it happen.
Are we good, really good, or elite? :shrug
I just honestly don't know how I feel about tomorrow's game
If we win, I'm sure plenty of people will just say that oh, it was at home/on turf/not the playoffs/etc. so it still doesn't mean anything.

Which is kind of true. But in that case, if the playoffs are all that matters, losing tomorrow won't mean all that much either.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Bland also gave up the PI in the endzone to JSN right? It was an awful game. No question. But Geno was on fire too. His passes were perfect.
Gino’s quick release was unreal. He got the ball out fast.

shoop

Semi-contributing member

You’re not wrong and he was the one who was in coverage on JSN when he scored but remove one play from metcalf’s stat line. 5-58-2 doesn’t look quite as impressive.

Top Bottom