2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilmore is the only one that would be in consideration. And after we drafted a pretty good corner in the fifth I don't know that we will. Still Gilmore would be nice to have. Allow you to slide Bland back to the slot. Give you a year to develop the rookie corner and have Lewis as your insurance in case anyone gets hurt.

It's a wasted year though, so part of me says fuck that. Save your money and throw the young guys to the fire. Find out what you have in Scott, Carson and maybe even Mukuamu (Still not sure who he pissed off)

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's a good start. They should make it a goal to have 10+ picks for every draft.
Notice how the Eagles were able to have plenty of picks and stocked themselves with draft picks for next year? They have really figured out how to work the system. If you do that sort of stuff every year you'll have lots of picks. Because this years picks are worth more than next years picks. You're basically making a killing on that difference.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Notice how the Eagles were able to have plenty of picks and stocked themselves with draft picks for next year? They have really figured out how to work the system. If you do that sort of stuff every year you'll have lots of picks. Because this years picks are worth more than next years picks. You're basically making a killing on that difference.

It's a sound philosophy and gives you a lot of flexibility.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
And how would they pay all those extra draft picks if they turned out good?

Blue Star Industries needs a stock split or some shit.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Jerry should be retired. Old fuck. Stephen looks about 5 years younger than his dad these days. He should retire too and turn the team over the Balding.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I guess Carson reminds someone of Newman.

Giving Kneeland 94 seems a bit outrageous.
Well lets just hope he isn't the next Randy Gregory...

These special numbers, I swear the team loves to do this. As though having 88 is going to make you the next great Cowboys receiver or having 94 is going to make you the next great pass rusher. Just let these kids pick their own numbers.

Top Bottom