2024 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Any of you tweeters seen any action from Brock Hoffman since Beebe was drafted?
I think the better question is has anyone heard from Beebe lately. Hoffman is a monster, dawg, psycho, and may have killed and eaten him.

• Picard
Reactions: p1_

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I think the better question is has anyone heard from Beebe lately. Hoffman is a monster, dawg, psycho, and may have killed and eaten him.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
God I hate Hoffman. He should be an Eagle.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I don't hate the guy. It's not his fault that he doesn't have much in terms of physical gifts. But he doesn't belong starting. I'm actually ok with him as a backup. Seems like a nice role for him.
Of course. I don't hate him because he's not a great player.

I hate him for his overdone face paint, screaming, and social media posts.

Yeah, he has a lot of moments where he plays like one of the top 7 or 8 QBs in the game. The problem is when the playoffs roll around his level of play drops off the cliff.
I think it drops off the cliff because of the game planning being made by our bozo coaches …. I mean they could be one attribute.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think it drops off the cliff because of the game planning being made by our bozo coaches …. I mean they could be one attribute.
You have a point. It is almost like they plan games where the Dallas QB has to be the pivotal point. And this pre-dates Prescott.

You have a point. It is almost like they plan games where the Dallas QB has to be the pivotal point. And this pre-dates Prescott.
Not just offensively but defensively also … case in point against Green Bay in the playoffs .. defense plays man all year .. switches to zone for the game and gets smoked .. the stupidity doesn’t end .

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Those precious fifth round picks!

It also sucks that for all the losses we took we can't get more than 4 picks. Or at least bump one of them up to a fourth rounder since we cumulatively lost so much.

Last edited:
Top Bottom