2022 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Bruglar at least knows his shit. Mayock was always clueless.

I also think Bruglar would love the chance to work for an NFL team. He all but says so if you listen to him. I doubt he is making that great of money right now either. The Athletic isn't paying these guys like NFL Network and ESPN.
NFL scouts get paid dirt. I would hope he is making more than the typical scout.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Yeah really, you are what you are.

Reminds me of Chris Cooley from Washington, minus the wheel routes.
Also hopefully minus the shorts.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah really, you are what you are.

Reminds me of Chris Cooley from Washington, minus the wheel routes.
Yeah he is just a good TE. He won't stretch the defense but he catches everything underneath, blocks decent and has good run after the catch ability. Again, just sort of solid all around but nothing special either.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I think until Gallup returns, we prob get a healthy dose of Schultz.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You're going against guys like DeMarcus Lawrence every week. Everybody is a D-Law. Every team's got a D-Law," he said. "So I think you're asked to do a lot, and you're asked to do a lot very quickly – especially in this offense and what we ask our tight ends to do is a lot different than some other places.
Wait, every team has a D-Law? Kinda sassy.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If Payton never comes back I'm fine making him the HC in 2 years or whatever. It's completely dysfunctional but that's the Cowboys for you.
I think I would much rather keep him as HC and hire an offensive minded head coach to help Moore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom