2022 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If our offense is stuck in mud again like it was over the last half of last season Moore should be the first one to go.
I wouldn't be opposed to that, but I still want an offensive minded HC. Quinn has the defensive side of the ball on lockdown.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If the D has another stellar yearunder him I doubt you can keep him as DC, offers will come for HC jobs.
You're most likely right, but that would be the ideal situation for me if McCarty goes.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I guess I'm still surprised so many people would be happy with Quinn as HC. As much as the defense exceeded expectations, it was one year. That's enough to take Atlanta's cast off? Is he really the best we could do as a HC?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I guess I'm still surprised so many people would be happy with Quinn as HC. As much as the defense exceeded expectations, it was one year. That's enough to take Atlanta's cast off? Is he really the best we could do as a HC?
I love Quinn, his passion is undeniable and the way he moved Micah around last year was a stroke of genius.

Not really sure I'd want him as HC, especially with Moore as OC.

To me he's about like Fat Wade...excellent DC but not an ideal HC. The 28-3 debacle does it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom