2022 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

Forbes #1
Show some respect for the 2052 owner of the Dallas Cowboys.
I don’t care for Jerruh’s football decisions, but have to respect his self-made empire. Hard work, big risks and uncanny promotional ability.

Isn’t there a part of him that looks at shit-eating grinning Spaulding and says ‘da fuck I’m handing the keys over to your entitled ass’ without any sort of real-world experience. Even AmeriCorps for 6 months or some shit.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I don’t care for Jerruh’s football decisions, but have to respect his self-made empire. Hard work, big risks and uncanny promotional ability.

Isn’t there a part of him that looks at shit-eating grinning Spaulding and says ‘da fuck I’m handing the keys over to your entitled ass’ without any sort of real-world experience. Even AmeriCorps for 6 months or some shit.
Have you ever seen those "my hands look like this so hers can look like that" memes?

That could be Jerry's approach. Maybe he's fine with his family coming in and just hitting the cruise control button.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You paint Brugler with same brush as Mayock?

Mayock was GM, too, not Area Scout as original post mentioned.
Mayock was a joke of a GM.

As for Brugler, he is a lot like Mayock, in that he would have to take a paycut to be a scout of any kind.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

data

Forbes #1

As for Brugler, he is a lot like Mayock, in that he would have to take a paycut to be a scout of any kind.
Imagine Cowboys hiring Brugler and having to report to Spaulding

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Bruglar at least knows his shit. Mayock was always clueless.

I also think Bruglar would love the chance to work for an NFL team. He all but says so if you listen to him. I doubt he is making that great of money right now either. The Athletic isn't paying these guys like NFL Network and ESPN.

• Props
Reactions: p1_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom