2022 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

All that with Elliott and we got Lamb growing an inch too.

Super Bowl, baby!
Ahem, it’s half an inch, not a full inch.

Signed,
DFDC

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I continued growing until I was 22. Graduated highschool at 5' 7". Topped out at a little over 6' 2".

It's probably pretty normal to continue growing in ages 18-20. I'd guess that's pretty unusual at 23.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's probably pretty normal to continue growing in ages 18-20. I'd guess that's pretty unusual at 23.
Unusual but possible I guess. A little more believable than the Giants WR growing 3 inches since the combine. But really who cares. His hair probably got bigger.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I continued growing until I was 22. Graduated highschool at 5' 7". Topped out at a little over 6' 2".
CSB: My grandpa's nickname was "Man." Weird, nickname, right? Just "Man"? What does that mean?

Turns out his nickname as a teenager was "Little man" because he was short. Then he grew several inches when he was like 21 years old and ended up at 6-1 so they got rid of the "Little."

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Of course he is, he got his Covid shot

p1_

DCC 4Life
FFS

This is such the classic Jerry spin. Like Lamb was just being held back so much by Cooper being on the roster.
and now we have the lockers (Dak and CeeDee) being adjacent, just like in high school. Like Booze said, so very cute. We got rid of that progress stopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom