Week 6 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys Bye Week | 10/18/2015

Moore is gonna get cut if he keeps this stupid shit up.
 
You originally had quoted me again, using Iamtdg's gif. Like you did earlier using booze's quote.
Yeah that was an accident. I had checked your post and then quoted boozes post. I then forgot to remove the check for your post on my last post.
 
Murray finally has done room and he gets 12 yards.

Funny how that works.
 
That Murary getting a block from Miles Austin thing makes me chuckle.
 
If I did not know better, Kelly packages the backs in specific plays and also rotates by series.
 
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
 
:towel
 
Looked like last year's Murray there.

I miss having a RB who can get yards after contact like that.
 
The one time this mother fucker decides to wake up and do something, is when I'm playing him in my money league and hanging on to a slim lead.

Fuck you, DeMarco Murray.
 
You think they finally figured out how to use Murray?

If so, we may be in trouble in a few weeks.
 
It would be great if Beckham would tear his hamstring on this drive.
 
You think they finally figured out how to use Murray?

If so, we may be in trouble in a few weeks.

No, they still did the shotgun horizontal stuff, but they finally blocked it that drive.
 
Back
Top Bottom