Looks like ODB is still struggling with that hamstring injury and the Giants don't know what to do on offense without him. Hope it's still bothering him next week.
@Eagles fans.So I should want a Giants win?
Hmmm...well, not sure at this stage.
No doubt. The Eagles will fall apart later in the season. I don't want to depend on the Giants doing the same. They are the better coached team.
Gawd Bradford sucks!An Eagles win.
I'm sure.
oh, I think they suck, no argument there.
I just think Carolina is due. And the eagles will be hyped.
Geng, there they go again.
This Eagles team is bad and they are led by a bad QB.
They aren't going anywhere.
And yet they are crushing the Giants on a night they are playing like shit. What's that tell you about the Giants?
And now the Giants will come out and beat us next week because that's how the NFL works. This sucks.