Week 6 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys Bye Week | 10/18/2015

:lol

There isn't another QB who looks goofier or does dumber shit when they are under pressure than Eli.

That's the 3rd or 4th lulz play of the night from him.
 
Wait. I thought there is no grounding by rule if it hits a defender before hitting the ground? I could have sworn I heard that during our game last week when Brady did it.
 
I get you hate the Eagles but this is not the end of the world.

It's going to be a miserable week for me. FML.

And I still think it's better for us if the Giants win. Carolina is due for a loss so the eagles will be 4-3. Meanwhile the Giants will be loaded for bear against us coming off a loss. We'll be 2-4 and belly up.

I hope you guys feel dirty rooting for these pukes.
 
What the hell was Bradford doing there?

Even if Cooper continues the route, it's still getting picked.
 
It's going to be a miserable week for me. FML.

And I still think it's better for us if the Giants win. Carolina is due for a loss so the eagles will be 4-3. Meanwhile the Giants will be loaded for bear against us coming off a loss. We'll be 2-4 and belly up.

I hope you guys feel dirty rooting for these pukes.

Eagles are awful and they're going to Carolina.

Rest easy. The Eagles aren't winning that.
 
Looks like ODB is still struggling with that hamstring injury and the Giants don't know what to do on offense without him. Hope it's still bothering him next week.
 
You see Geng?

The Eagles suck. They aren't going to build shit off of this ugly win.
 
Wrong choice.

No doubt. The Eagles will fall apart later in the season. I don't want to depend on the Giants doing the same. They are the better coached team.
 
Back
Top Bottom