Week 6 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys Bye Week | 10/18/2015

OMFG, I can't wait for Christmas.
 
What the hell was with moving the ball from the hash to the middle of the field?
 
And that's the play that will wake the Giants up.
 
Now...

If the Eagles can get out of their own fucking way, this will make this division tighter.
 
Sorry, just seeing Han and Chewie is what gets me rolling.

They need to do a standalone with that before Harrison Ford dies.

I thought that was already in the plans? I know they are doing stand alone and I thought there was a Han Solo one.
 
I thought that was already in the plans? I know they are doing stand alone and I thought there was a Han Solo one.

Read something about it, but Harrison Ford has to be in it. He's not exactly young.

We don't need "Young Han Solo" or some stupid shit like that.

Anyone can put on the Chewbacca costume.
 
I kid you not we should beat the giants with a halfway decent offense. Middle of the pack should be good enough.
 
Nice.
 
The Giants have been helping the Eagles with mistakes and penalties all night.
 
Back
Top Bottom