NoDak
Hotlinking' sonofabitch
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 27,901
Yeah, I'm just as evil as you.
Yeah, I'm just as evil as you.
I laugh at people who try to reason away Troy’s greatness(the OL, Emmitt, Irvin, etc). His accuracy for that era was great and he made good decisions with the football.Arguably the most clutch QB to ever play the game.
His best quality was that he was golden in the playoffs. So clutch.I laugh at people who try to reason away Troy’s greatness(the OL, Emmitt, Irvin, etc). His accuracy for that era was great and he made good decisions with the football.
And he was a shit HC that duped Eagles fans into thinking he was good because he talked a good game and eagles fans are fucking stupid.
Him and the bounties are the main reason I hate the Eagles the most out of the NFCeAnd he was a shit HC that duped Eagles fans into thinking he was good because he talked a good game and eagles fans are fucking stupid.