Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

hey, he didn't lose that Redskins game
I'm still looking for that 88 game at the Giants when Sweeney came in and converted something like 6 4th downs, but they still lost. IIRC Landry was so impressed by him that he started him against the Vikings the following week and the Cowboys got crushed.
 
Looking around on the Roku and saw on the NFL channel a replay of the Cards game from 2010. Stephen McGee, Roy Williams, Felix Jones, etc.

Bummed though because at first I thought it was 2011 and I'd get to relive the Ice Ice Bailey moment. :lol
 
1970 NFCC Cowboys beat 49ers.
1971 NFCC Cowboys beat 49ers
1972 Divisonal Cowboys beat 49ers

its-pretty-so-pretty.gif
 
Roger would be fucking over the top amazing in today's game.
Would depend on the concussions. He had a propensity for them, and collisions today are a lot faster.

That aside, he was a great leader. Charismatic, athletic, prideful. Really understood how to manage the clock. Something only a few QBs seem to grasp today
 
Back
Top Bottom