NoDak
Hotlinking' sonofabitch
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 27,901
Seriously. What kind of fag organization puts a bounty out on a kicker?Him and the bounties are the main reason I hate the Eagles the most out of the NFCe
Seriously. What kind of fag organization puts a bounty out on a kicker?Him and the bounties are the main reason I hate the Eagles the most out of the NFCe
One that would throw batteries at SantaSeriously. What kind of fag organization puts a bounty out on a kicker?
You want to talk about frauds. He was it.And he was a shit HC that duped Eagles fans into thinking he was good because he talked a good game and eagles fans are fucking stupid.
supposed to be random.Wrong thread?![]()
randomly nostalgic orsupposed to be random.
The punching Gilbride thing was a hoot.And he was a shit HC that duped Eagles fans into thinking he was good because he talked a good game and eagles fans are fucking stupid.
A little shit placekicker as well. He took the time to put a bounty on the runt of the Zendejas litter.Seriously. What kind of fag organization puts a bounty out on a kicker?
I wonder what the backstory was. I know he was a shitty kicker for the Eagles, but is that enough to want to hurt him?A little shit placekicker as well. He took the time to put a bounty on the runt of the Zendejas litter.
That was how Ryan denied it by saying he was basically so shitty that why would they want him injured.I wonder what the backstory was. I know he was a shitty kicker for the Eagles, but is that enough to want to hurt him?
Ryan obviously grew up before my time, but people were just meaner back then. People were meaner when I was a kid than today, and it was even worse in my dad's time. I don't think it would be unusual to try to hurt someone just for the hell of it, just because they could. Especially someone from a little hardscrabble town in western Oklahoma like Ryan.
I hated Buddy Ryan with a passion.
That guy was such a hick but he could coach defensive football.
The Bounty Bowl had two games, then the Pork Chop Bowl.
Heath ShulerYeah, he was a bad HC but man he could coach defense
He was basically the defensive Norv Turner.
There wasn't an offense Norv couldn't fix or a QB he couldn't make better.
jeez, I have no recollection of this at all