Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

he's done a lot of lines in his life :unsure

Wait, what are you sayin?

norm-macdonald.gif
 


Kind of shocking to see what he is now.

I knew he wasn't anything close to what he used to be, but wow, that really does highlight it.
 
He looks so much skinnier and faster. His body shape has definitely changed since then.
He's definitely going to be a nosetackle when he retires.

But even aside from his body shape or weight, I think he's just been too beat up. It's nothing against him -- pretty much every player declines with the workload he's carried over the years.
 
then explain Henry. drafted the same year as Zeke and had an insane # of carries in HS and college. still going strong.
I looked it up and Zeke has almost 200 (actually 175) career carries more than him... and that's not counting the passing game, where Henry isn't used much because his hands aren't good.

But even more I think it's that Zeke got so many in his first three years. I remember all the stats at the time about how players who got that big a workload in that short a period of time almost invariably declined, and usually pretty quickly.

Also, Henry is a noted workout warrior, where Zeke is known as being a partier. That probably makes some difference, too.
 
I looked it up and Zeke has almost 200 (actually 175) career carries more than him... and that's not counting the passing game, where Henry isn't used much because his hands aren't good.
that shouldn't make that much of a difference. he signed that extension after working out in Cabo and immediately looked like an old man. nor can he blame a serious knee injury or being the center of an offense that worked him into the ground. in an event, he has two more months as a Cowboy.
 
Back
Top Bottom