- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 140,381
Now what??? Your move, biotch!Sirianni yelling to someone on the field "you're a pussy". I'm guessing towards the Bear that hit Jalen Hurts
Now what??? Your move, biotch!Sirianni yelling to someone on the field "you're a pussy". I'm guessing towards the Bear that hit Jalen Hurts
Ur an idiot.First down. Bears win!
Listening to the interview, Jerry actually sounds a little pissed about the end of game sequence... the goal line, the kickoff, and the defense on the last pass. Although he is claiming that with the new kickoff, it's easier to get longer returns.
Listening to the interview, Jerry actually sounds a little pissed about the end of game sequence... the goal line, the kickoff, and the defense on the last pass. Although he is claiming that with the new kickoff, it's easier to get longer returns.
I think he is an idiot.
But I've also heard the claim that we were afraid of kicking off out of bounds. First that is stupid. Second you gave it to them at the 35 by kicking it out the endzone. So you're really telling me the risk of giving it to them at the 40 was so much worse?
Well, I have heard him be very defensive of the people he chose. Not as much today.He always gets mad, it's just whether or not he stays mad weeks and months down the line to counteract his instinct of always going with what's "comfortable" for him.
If Aubrey can't reliably kick it in the middle third of the field somewhere inside the 10 or so, then he's not an NFL kicker.
He quite obviously can do that, our HC and ST coach are just two retards.
Nor do I. He is a decent CB1 and would be a CB1 most places but he is not at that stature that you give up a one or more.Don't get all this chatter around Porter, he's a fine player but he's no superstar or major needle mover.
pass