Genghis Khan The worst version of myself Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 51,974 Today at 6:28 PM #3,021 Chocolate Lab said: Exactly. That was very close to "I'm a man, I'm 40!" Click to expand... I'd far prefer that.
Chocolate Lab said: Exactly. That was very close to "I'm a man, I'm 40!" Click to expand... I'd far prefer that.
Rev Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 25,648 Today at 7:18 PM #3,022
Rev Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 25,648 33 minutes ago #3,023 An easy All Pro right there for the taking.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,399 31 minutes ago #3,024 Rev said: An easy All Pro right there for the taking. Click to expand... Cole Wiz!!!
Simpleton DCC 4Life Joined Apr 8, 2013 Messages 24,290 22 minutes ago #3,025 These two guys they signed are about as good as you can hope for in terms of guys off the street right now. They both played a good amount of snaps last year, I'm sure neither will be any good, but you're scrapping the bottom of the barrel here.
These two guys they signed are about as good as you can hope for in terms of guys off the street right now. They both played a good amount of snaps last year, I'm sure neither will be any good, but you're scrapping the bottom of the barrel here.