2026 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

I just have to remember to unlock this bitch before I go to bed. :lol
 
Listening to the interview, Jerry actually sounds a little pissed about the end of game sequence... the goal line, the kickoff, and the defense on the last pass. Although he is claiming that with the new kickoff, it's easier to get longer returns.
 
Listening to the interview, Jerry actually sounds a little pissed about the end of game sequence... the goal line, the kickoff, and the defense on the last pass. Although he is claiming that with the new kickoff, it's easier to get longer returns.

He always gets mad, it's just whether or not he stays mad weeks and months down the line to counteract his instinct of always going with what's "comfortable" for him.
 
Listening to the interview, Jerry actually sounds a little pissed about the end of game sequence... the goal line, the kickoff, and the defense on the last pass. Although he is claiming that with the new kickoff, it's easier to get longer returns.

I think he is an idiot.

But I've also heard the claim that we were afraid of kicking off out of bounds. First that is stupid. Second you gave it to them at the 35 by kicking it out the endzone. So you're really telling me the risk of giving it to them at the 40 was so much worse?
 
I think he is an idiot.

But I've also heard the claim that we were afraid of kicking off out of bounds. First that is stupid. Second you gave it to them at the 35 by kicking it out the endzone. So you're really telling me the risk of giving it to them at the 40 was so much worse?

If Aubrey can't reliably kick it in the middle third of the field somewhere inside the 10 or so, then he's not an NFL kicker.

He quite obviously can do that, our HC and ST coach are just two retards.
 
He always gets mad, it's just whether or not he stays mad weeks and months down the line to counteract his instinct of always going with what's "comfortable" for him.
Well, I have heard him be very defensive of the people he chose. Not as much today.
 
If Aubrey can't reliably kick it in the middle third of the field somewhere inside the 10 or so, then he's not an NFL kicker.

He quite obviously can do that, our HC and ST coach are just two retards.

Highest paid kicker in the NFL. And you can't trust him to do that? I agree.
 
Back
Top Bottom