2026 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

our front office never misses



You know, I will never understand the backside pass rusher not covering the QB on these read options. Is it really that hard to understand? Like going against Dak, ok I get it, he basically never keeps the ball. But you're going against any of these other running QBs? How in the hell do you not respect the QB run. Perfect example here, if he covers the QB like he is supposed to he either makes a play or forces the handoff for a minimal gain. And I wish I could say this is just a Gary thing, but it's been a problem in Dallas for years. It's part of why mobile QB's eat our lunch.

And I also get super frustrated when I see Dallas run these plays, see the backside guy crashing the run and yet Dak still just won't keep it because we just do not run with Dak by design.
 
Back
Top Bottom