The Sex Thread

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Thankfully we have had a healthy sex life for the last 27 years. My wife has out sexed me for periods of time. Her mid 30s were wild to the point that I couldn’t keep up. Now it sort of comes in waves. Depending on stress levels and business. Some weeks it is 3-4 times and others it will be several days with and occasional almost 2 weeks.

We have an agreement between each other - if one of us needs straight up relief sex we don’t deny the other. Whatever it takes to get the job done and not return obligation is expected. It is a pretty good set up for us.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The butt plugs are for me, but not for me.

If that makes sense.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Thankfully we have had a healthy sex life for the last 27 years. My wife has out sexed me for periods of time. Her mid 30s were wild to the point that I couldn’t keep up. Now it sort of comes in waves. Depending on stress levels and business. Some weeks it is 3-4 times and others it will be several days with and occasional almost 2 weeks.

We have an agreement between each other - if one of us needs straight up relief sex we don’t deny the other. Whatever it takes to get the job done and not return obligation is expected. It is a pretty good set up for us.
That is beautiful, man.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Gettin me some good turkey day sex tonight.

She already asked if she can pull on my wishbone.

T-RO

DCC 4Life
The butt plugs are for me, but not for me.

If that makes sense.
Some years back I told my girlfriend that I wanted her to help me open up an online store:
Butt Plugs Plus.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Anal is mostly more trouble than it’s worth.

For me it’s a lot like buying $100 worth of fruits and vegetables and breaking out the juicer to juice fast for a week.

I’m more into the idea of it than actually going through the hassle of all the cleanup involved.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well, this thread went sideways.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I too would like to participate. This website is insured, right?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is there a way to block threads? Not asking for a friend.

Top Bottom