The Outrage Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I have an old W.H. Davenport 8 Gauge shotgun fired it 8 times when I inherited it wish I had only fired it twice bruised right shoulder
I've shot an old 10 gauge O/U my uncle had but that's the biggest shotgun I've shot, As for rifles I have 2 45-70 levers and an old CZ .375 H&H bolt action

gp_cowpolk

DCC 4Life
I've shot an old 10 gauge O/U my uncle had but that's the biggest shotgun I've shot, As for rifles I have 2 45-70 levers and an old CZ .375 H&H bolt action
Have a .357 Mauser sniper riffle WW11 dam thing is close to 6 ft. long and very accurate at long distances

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Have a .357 Mauser sniper riffle WW11 dam thing is close to 6 ft. long and very accurate at long distances
Yea that .375 I have is accurate af but it hurts worse than either of my 45-70s

gp_cowpolk

DCC 4Life
My brother has a Barrett .50 that always leaves a bruise
I have an aunt that was 4'6" tall 56 lbs. at age 16 2 months older than me She decided she was going to shoot a chicken from the front porch with the 8 gauge Knocked her off the porch into a large rose bush and broke her collar bone she invented ground chicken ,

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I have an aunt that was 4'6" tall 56 lbs. at age 16 2 months older than me She decided she was going to shoot a chicken from the front porch with the 8 gauge Knocked her off the porch into a large rose bush and broke her collar bone she invented ground chicken ,
I bet so, surprised there was much left :lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'd bet the average gun owner here shoots more than 80% of cops
I know at least one member that posts here does. Hell, I step out on my back porch and shoot sometimes.

Cotton

Staff member
I shot a 10 gauge when I was about 8. Put me on my fucking back. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
The Left is going nuts that people are blaming the cops and not guns.
Well, it was the piece of shit cops that caused so much death. Or I should say allowed so much death to happen.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
But that doesn't work as their excuse to confiscate guns this time
Yeah it's just funny how their agenda is what dictates their beliefs. Black man is shot by white cop, defund the police, they are racist trash. Mexican kid shoots up a school and the cops fail to do absolutely anything of value to save kids lives. Let's blame the gun.

At least be consistent. Seems like both scenarios are obvious cases of police sucking at their jobs. But that doesn't fit the agenda. We want no guns and no cops seems like their actual agenda. And what a fucking scary world that would be.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Not to change the subject, but are republicans going to start talking about their ideas or are they just planning on running on how bad Biden and the democrats have been?

Taking the house back isn’t going to be good enough. They need to take the senate back, too.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Not to change the subject, but are republicans going to start talking about their ideas or are they just planning on running on how bad Biden and the democrats have been?

Taking the house back isn’t going to be good enough. They need to take the senate back, too.
They're too busy getting ready to sell us out on red flag laws

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah it's just funny how their agenda is what dictates their beliefs. Black man is shot by white cop, defund the police, they are racist trash. Mexican kid shoots up a school and the cops fail to do absolutely anything of value to save kids lives. Let's blame the gun.

At least be consistent. Seems like both scenarios are obvious cases of police sucking at their jobs. But that doesn't fit the agenda. We want no guns and no cops seems like their actual agenda. And what a fucking scary world that would be.
The only thing worse than a liar is a liar that’s also a hypocrite.- Tennessee Williams

Top Bottom