The Outrage Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Because, unfortunately, it all starts at the top. Look no further than our Commander in Chief and his staff for where things like this come from.
It's just unreal to me. We are living in a weird ass dream.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I don’t know, maybe we could find a more neutral spot to hear trials that are political in nature, a place a little less partisan than Washington DC?

The Government had one job. Prove that Michael Sussman lied to the FBI.

They proved it. Jim Baker told the jury explicitly, “He told me he wasn’t coming on the behalf of a client, he was clear about that.”.

Mood admitted under oath that Hillary approved Michael Sussman taking that information to the FBI.

A jury made up of Hillary donors and admitted Trump haters was going to convict him? Yeah ok. It’s probably time to end all political investigations that take place in DC. It’s a waste of time and money.

Cotton

Staff member
I don’t know, maybe we could find a more neutral spot to hear trials that are political in nature, a place a little less partisan than Washington DC?

The Government had one job. Prove that Michael Sussman lied to the FBI.

They proved it. Jim Baker told the jury explicitly, “He told me he wasn’t coming on the behalf of a client, he was clear about that.”.

Mood admitted under oath that Hillary approved Michael Sussman taking that information to the FBI.

A jury made up of Hillary donors and admitted Trump haters was going to convict him? Yeah ok. It’s probably time to end all political investigations that take place in DC. It’s a waste of time and money.
I agree, but good luck with that. The FBI, DOJ, CIA, and DHS are all corrupt. How do you get the judicial control away from them?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I agree, but good luck with that. The FBI, DOJ, CIA, and DHS are all corrupt. How do you get the judicial control away from them?
You don’t, you just live with it. It’s not going to be changed by the people who have the power.

Cotton

Staff member
You don’t, you just live with it. It’s not going to be changed by the people who have the power.
Or, you go to war again to protect what you have built.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Or, you go to war again to protect what you have built.
The SCOTUS and it’s makeup is going to prevent an all out civil war imo. Now, if the court was 5.5-3.5 liberal, we might be on the cusp, but we have a strong court that will side with the constitution, not trample it, so there is that.

Cotton

Staff member
The SCOTUS and it’s makeup is going to prevent an all out civil war imo. Now, if the court was 5.5-3.5 liberal, we might be on the cusp, but we have a strong court that will side with the constitution, not trample it, so there is that.
I damn sure hope you're right.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Have you forgot about that squish Roberts?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That’s why I said 5.5-3.5.
I read too quick, thought you were saying we are in trouble with 5.5 Right - 3.5 Left when that's the best we can hope for with Roberts

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom